Latest News
Tuesday 27 May 2014

OTTTD v1.0.5 Free APK Download



HEROCORP™ WANTS YOU.


OTTTD play.google.com.otttd

Description:
Command heroes, build towers, discover strange and exotic worlds and blow them all to bits.


* An intense tactical blend of TD and RTS gameplay
* Build and upgrade towers for attack and defense
* Command a squad of heroes
* Go head to head against epic bosses
* Level up heroes, and unlock devastating weapons

Do you have what it takes?

Required Android: 2.3 and up


Trailer:

 

Download OTTTD v1.0.5: Click Here [APK+OBB] [66MB]

How To Install Data Files: (OBB FILES)
  • Install APK
  • Copy Extracted folder to 'sdcard/Android/obb'
  • Launch the Game
If Any Doubt Please Do Comment.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

  1. Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?
    I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    Here is my web site; Cccleaner

    ReplyDelete

Item Reviewed: OTTTD v1.0.5 Free APK Download Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jignesh Davda